EZORDER DOT BIZ respects your privacy.
This Privacy Statement applies to the usiness practices of EZORDER DOT BIZ except as outlined below. It applies to most interactions with our customers and and website visitors, including: use of our mobile applications; phone, email and other electronic or written communications; u se of our websites; s
se of our websites; social media interactions; and other interactions.
Information We Collect
We may collect information that identifies you or that is associated with you in a number of ways, including information you provide to us, information we automatically collect, and information we obtain from third parties.
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide us with information. This information may include:
· Contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address;
· Payment information, such as your payment card number and expiration date, or gift card information;
· Login and access credentials, such as your username and password for EZORDER DOT BIZ accounts;
· Information about your EZORDER DOT BIZ purchases, returns and exchanges;
· Information you include in your communications with us or in connection with a satisfaction survey;
· Location information, when you choose to allow the use of your device’s location.
Information We Collect by Automated Means Online
When you use our websites or applications (“online services”), we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. This information may be used to provide a better-tailored shopping experience, and for market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes.
Our online services generally use web server logs to record information about your use of the services, such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, system settings, and IP address, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. These logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to our website, and other information about your interaction with our websites, such as which pages you visit. This is a common practice that supports the operation of our online services.
We may also use third-party web analytics services in our online services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use our online services. Information collected as a part of Google Analytics (including your IP address) is automatically sent to Google, and Google may place cookies to help with the analysis.
If you choose to install our mobile applications, we may collect certain information about your precise location, including your location when you are within our stores. You can control and change the mobile applications’ use of your location through your device’s operating system controls.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for a range of business purposes, including to:
· Provide and deliver products and services and fulfill your orders;
· Process, record and track your purchases, payments, returns, warranties, and rebates;
· Communicate with you through various channels;
· Evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications;
· Create and manage your account registrations, such as your EZORDER DOT BIZ account;
· Conduct and administer contests and surveys.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties (companies outside the EZORDER DOT BIZ family) without your consent, except as described below.